Birmingham, United Kingdom
1. The material is collected in a bin
2. A flat belt conveyor transports the material into the Depackarater
3. The unique inlet of the Depackarater sorts the material one by one
4. The Depackarater unpacks by cutting and separates the packaging from the pre-packed foods via vacuum technology
5. The packaging will fall down where a flat belt conveyor transports it into a container
6. The organic material comes out at the end of the Depackarater where a flat belt conveyor transports it directly into a storage tank or container, ready to be used in a biogas installation or as animal feed.
7. The Martinater reduces the material in size by hammer milling.
You want to test your products with our Depackarater? Mavitec has its own testing facilty.