Batch cookers are used for the batch pasteurization and sterilization process. The Batch Cooker is a tank with a direct steam injected shaft that rotates the material.
- Great range of capacities
- Flexibility of adding an additional Batch cooker
- Both automatic and manual
- Heated shell and shaft
- High performance shaft for short batch times
- By-products are not exposed to direct heat, causing a positive effect on the nutrient value
- Strong under frame for easy installation, maintenance and piping
- Frame mounted gear reducer and drive for strength and rigidity
- TÜV / PED / GOST R/ Russian TR/ GOST K/ GOST B /GGTM
For more technical information check out our product flyer of the Batch Cooker.